It’s that time of year again! Time to surround yourself with loved ones, gather around the tree, and stress like a mother about what the heck to get everyone. I’ve strangely always been better at buying for the men in my life rather than the women (maybe deep down I just know we’re never happy? KIDDING.)
I’ve curated a list of some of my favorites (and at a few different price points) to buy for that special guy in your life; Whether it be your dad, husband, brother, brother in law, etc. I’m sure if you gift one or some of these items you’ll be their favorite Mrs. Claus.
1. Alani Nu Whey Protein & Pre-workout: I myself have recently become obsessed with this vitamin/supplement line. I’ve followed Katy Hearn (a fitness guru & business owner) on instagram for a few years. She and her husband recently launched this line using minimal ingredients, leaving out all the bad stuff. They have a ton of delicious flavors, too!
2. BluePeak Shaker Cups: A cute stocking stuffer to tag along with the Alani Nu supplements listed above.
3. Dress Socks: Another good stocking stuffer! How often do you and your significant other have an event to go to and *peak his mismatched nike socks*?!
4. Car Guys Waxing Kit: Both my husband and my dad recently bought new trucks and let me tell you, it’s about damn time they started cleaning something. Most men have a special relationship with their cars/trucks and most definitely love being able to see their own reflection in the side of them.
5. Peak Velocity Jogger Sweatpants: My husband is not a pajama guy, so these are perfect for him to lounge around the house in or wear to the gym & run errands. I prefer the jogger style on him because they make his butt look nice 😉 (Hi, Hunny!)
6. Wood Watch: I’m obsessed with these. I’ve bought a few expensive, name brand watches in the past as gifts, but I can’t get over how unique these are. You can add personalization to them and you truly cannot beat the price point in comparison to name brand watches. Just a heads up, sometimes Etsy stores have a longer turn around time, so keep that in mind!
7. Harry’s Shave Club: Both my husband and myself have been using a shave club for years now. I use one more geared towards women, but he really likes this one in comparison to the other options out there. The quality of the razors are great and it’s extremely budget friendly. And since it’s a monthly subscription (you can modify your plan as you go, so you don’t need a delivery each month) it’s a gift that keeps on giving. He also loves their body washes! There’s another stocking stuffer…
8. Carhartt Winter Hat: For when it’s cold and he’s doing all those outside things that we agreed upon before marriage are his chores.
9. UGG Harkley Boot: I know, I know. Your husband will “never” wear UGG Boots. UGG’s have really stepped up their game recently and I’m in love with the style of these boots. My husband has a pair of boots that look almost identical to these, but he’s constantly complaining about how uncomfortable they are. Problem solved!
10. Personalized Whisky/Rocks Glass: For the whisky connoisseur in your life! They also have matching decanters. A lot of people are super into the craft beer trend too, so you could definitely find some personalized beer glasses.
11. Amazon Echo Plus, Echo, & Echo Dot: Men have always and will always love gadgets like this. You can get attachments for your outlets that are able to be controlled through Alexa, which makes those pesky Christmas lights that are plugged into 30 different sockets a lot easier. It’s also really nice that there’s three different options and all different price points. Alexa, play Christmas music! Still waiting for her to be able to pour me a cocktail…
Happy shopping, Everyone! What’s on your Christmas list this year?