Behold! The easiest, most delicious salad of all time. It will quickly become a staple for every breakfast (um, it has bacon), lunch, dinner, and midnight snack. Treasure it.
What You’ll Need:
- 16 oz. brussel sprouts, shaved on a mandolin
- 1/2 pound of bacon, cooked and cut into pieces
- the seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- juice of 1 lemon
- drizzle of honey
- drizzle of olive oil
- drizzle of balsamic
- salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350° and evenly lay your bacon on a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While your bacon is cooking, carefully shave your brussel sprouts, one at a time, on your mandolin. Add to a salad bowl.
- Garnish your shaved brussel sprouts with your bacon pieces, pomegranate seeds, feta, and almonds. On top, drizzle honey, olive oil, and balsamic. Season with salt and pepper. Toss before serving.